Yamaha XT600 Street Tracker
The bike has been completely stripped. The only original parts are the engine and the frame, which has been modified in the rear subframe area.
– Two 19-inch flat track wheels — Excel rims — Mitas ft-18 tires.
– The fork crowns and the fork are from a 1995 Yamaha YZ750r.
– A 320mm front brake disc from supermoto has been adapted.
– A vintage tank has been installed.
– A cafe racer style seat has been fixed to give an original look with its backrest.
– The exhaust from a 2010 Yamaha YZ250F has been mounted.
– Removal of the airbox, replaced with two foam air filters.
– The whole rear suspension, swingarm, linkage, and shock absorber are from a 2010 Yamaha YZ250F.
– The side plates were homemade in aluminum like in the old days.
– Handlebar without crossbar from a 2010 Yamaha YZ250F.